The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Commune  
Joker is not a fucking copy. This needs to be drilled to your head. Just because it takes inspiration doesn’t mean it’s a blatant cheap copy.

Is it so hard for you to understand that? Do I need to spell it out word-to-word?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Scrabbleman  
I mean, i just heard about a movie called Falling Down that seems pretty neat and if you whittle it down it’s alot like joker, but i still like Joker and Falling Down seems like good stuff.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Scrabbleman  
It’s still vastly inferior to the stories it was “inspired” from

Hell, you don’t even need to watch those movies to know it isn’t that good. The themes are so clearly superficial it’s parodic and the film has no idea what the concept of subtlety is.  
It speaks to the sad state of Comic Book Movies that despite all that, Joker still remains one of the best among them
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
Personally, I think Joker movie wasn’t any different from the other movies that have been coming out. Star Wars was pretty good, it made up for a lot of the failures in the last two movies and really the only movie I’m really looking forward to is 1917 because we’ve needed a good WWI movie for a while now.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
@Darth Prime  
Still by far not as good as the old movies and I won’t say that it really does any justice to the character.

Personally, all the new characters suck. Rey seems so powerful right off the bat and she isn’t even that cool. What is Finn anyway? What’s his significance? The only really cool thing he did is pick up a light saber even though he wasn’t a Jedi, and Po? Who is this guy? He’s trying so hard to be like Han Solo but he isn’t and just falls flat and now everyone is drooling over them as a Finn X Po fan fiction.

Then they make all the old characters look like bums! Like Luke was just some pussified recluse that ran away into exile, Han was killed by his own son, and it just sucked…

The whole trilogy sucked…

What the fuck…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide