The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Some lyrics for the i am song for the main character of my current project, i am thinking it would start with proper classical instruments with some very minor reverb effects added to them that slowly build as she looses her grip on the lie, but after the tone shift it switches to a full electric instrumental backing,

Mama said be sweet and nice, Papa said stay away from vile and vice, that was their best advice, but i just can help but wonder and dream, about what it could be too test the seams.

Good little girls stay safe and warm, Big bad girls get all the scorn.

Good little girls get love and praise, Big bad girls are alone all their days.

Life is no game, if it was then the rules would be all the same, but we all have parts to play, or else the fabric starts to fray.

Good little girls play their part, Big bad girls end up with a broken heart.

Good little girls have no choice, Big bad girls get to raise their voice!

Ever since i was child i played meek and mild but could i run wild? (pause) With all this power could it be my hour? can i stop walking the line? here in the shadows can i finally shine?

Good little girls just spin their wheels! Bigbad girls grind them under her their heels!

Good little girls heed advice! Big bad girls get enjoy some vice!

So down with fate! open up that gate! oh i just can’t wait!

Good little girls never give lip! Big bad girls get to sass and quip!

Good little girls are sugar and nice! Big bad girls are leather and spice!

Oh ain’t it tragic how i refused this magic before? but now it’s time to even the score!

Good little girls are timid and meek! Big bad girls have goals that they seek!

Good little girls live at the whims of a man! Big bad girls come up with a plan!

Yes give me that power! welcome to my finest hour!
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@TheHappySpaceman  
Jar Jar was included to keep younger kids entertained,

seriously Padme never engaged in any grooming tactics, she never made any moves when anikan was a kid and he was the instigator of their later romantic relationship when they were both adults,
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
so i’m getting caught up with the new doctor who stuff….the new master is pissing me the fuck off after the awesome arc we had with missy only go fucking back to square fucking one of maniacal laughing asshole.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide