The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

In Gundam Reconguista,  
MC likes a girl, girl doesn’t like him back, and basically was brotherzoning him.

After the reveal that MC and girl are siblings, MC spent one entire episode being so fucking pissed and was picking fights with anybody he could find.

I find it hilarious.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
One common complaint about zombies is that they run too fast for decaying, sickly people.

I’ve come to theorize this is possible because with higher brain function gone, every little bit of pain or knowledge of one’s limits that keeps a regular person from being so fast doesn’t register in the mind of a zombie. And it certainly helps that most don’t, specifically speaking, need to breathe.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
Just finished playing Life After Us: The System.

If you know anything about it, then you’d already know what I’m about this horrid gzme.

In a nutshell game puts you in an abandoned asylum with the task of finding “Mrs. Henderson’s daughter” whom has the mental compacity of a child due to severe mental illness. As you progress through the game you find many notes and letter left by the women describing a man named Dr. Tor whom raped and molested her throughout her stay there.

Aside from the blood streaks and rotting appearance, the game has little to no horror element. The game disgustingly relies on shock value from the letters only. The fact that the notes are just explicit writing of amentally ill women being raped is very preverse and undoubtedly very disrespectful towards rape victims and the mentally handicapped.

It eventually felt more like fetish writings rather than a horror game.

Quite insulting , I would never recommend it.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
So Picard start was far from perfect. Mostly Okeish but still have some promise despite worrying stuff. Way better than shitty Disco start
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
@WyrmSpawN  
The game was quite sad in the element of an innocent girl being taken advantage of by a perverted doctor but in terms of execute it seemed like the dev enjoyed writing the fucked up letters.

Finding blood writing on the wall saying “He wanted me to be pretty” or “He made me a real women” is really disturbing.

The game was horrible.

Here’s a gif.

full
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Marx  
I mean, there are new Digimon anime coming out that isn’t trying to catch up to a certain modern trend (looking at you, Appmon) and the new games have all sold great.

So yeah, probably what you said.
Background Pony #8E07
@Scrabbleman  
what are you talking about? Pokemon Sword/Shield had the best launch sales in franchise history how can you call that less?
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

[screams in German]
@Background Pony #D3F3  
Oh please, every future game will have the “highest launch sales in the franchise”. That’s how franchises work. Look at FIFA and its mediocrity.

We’re talking about pure quality. Digimon games have been going up lately and I think they’re starting to find a good pattern, while Pokémon games have dumbed down with each iteration that people are starting to get pissed about it.
Vortaxonus

@Scrabbleman  
That, and I can’t imagine them releasing these games at such a breakneck pace without something going horribly down the road, maybe not to sonic o6 levels but at least sonic boom. As they say “the bigger they are, the harder they fall”. Hell, just look at call of duty you barely hear about it nowadays, and modern warfare III (2011) outsold black ops III (2018) twice fold according to Statista, and it has the advantage of being multiplatform.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Regular reminder that Akira Toriyama hated Dragon Ball Evolution so much that he came out of retirement and made Battle of Gods out of spite.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide