The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Darth Prime

Rightfully blamed frankly.

Also before he was at DC he worked at Mainframe Entertainment where he rather infamously told the writers of Beast Machines to ignore the show it was supposed to be a sequel to. Because that makes sense.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@icey wicey 1517

He was the guy responsible for things like Countdown to Final Crisis and the constant reboots of the past decade, as well as screwing over Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain, and Wally West (among others).
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Why did they turn Fantasy Island into a horror movie?

I admit i never watched the original show, but i never heard of any sinister edge to it.

Most of me wants to think it’s just a cash grab on name recognition by twisting it into the most safe and un-original premise they could think of, but i can’t shake the feeling there’s a kind of venomous edge to the alteration.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@WyrmSpawN  
Well for some reason, the remake rights were given to Blumhouse, and all Blumhouse does is horror.

But yeah, I couldn’t help but shake my head when I saw the original trailer. I never watched the original show either, but I was under the impression that the whole point of providing the guests their “fantasies” was to teach some important moral lesson, or overcome some personal issue, or help them move on after a personal tragedy.

Also, this might feature the second worst recasting of a character originally played by Ricardo Montalban.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
Well, Hasbro revealed figures for their new 6-inch G.I. Joe Classified line, featuring Snake Eyes, Duke, Scarlett, and Road Block.

I’ve got to say - the sculpting, design, and detail on those figures look amazing. I just really wish they were in 3.75” instead of 6”, since I don’t collect that scale. Also, Hasbro looks like they’re really nerfing the real world look of the Joes’ weapons, save for Snake Eyes’s Uzi.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
Holy shit am I late to this party, but I just read online that some of Dragonball’s English VAs are awful people IRL, like Vic Mignogna, Monica Rial and Sean Schemmel himself. Say it ain’t so, Derpibooru.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Angrybrony

Yeah… Which is why I roll my eyes whenever someone claims that the accusations “just started coming”. That shit’s been floating around for decades. But let’s not get into that in this thread.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide