The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I am confusion.

a lot of Misty and Sakura hentai aren’t tagged loli for some goddamn reason, despite them being 12. (I’m talking Sakura pre-timeskip, like, all the way in the first Arc of Naruto.)

Gwen hentai ARE tagged loli so yeah that makes sense. She 10.

Is there like a cutoff age where you can say if an anime girl a loli? Or is it more of an appearance thing? Gwen does look SUPER YOUNG while Misty and Sakura looks kinda older than 12.

Legit I only found out Misty being 12 when I was already in college and I had to like, question everything.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #CB99  
Sakura was 16 in Naruto Shippuuden so yea she defo got older.

Both Sakura and Misty has some actual distinctive design to differentiate their younger selves to their older version so it’s not like someone could make the argument “Ey this was Misty in Gold / Silver” when the artist used her Season One design so no, there is no line blurring.

Most likely the artist and viewers flat out dint know they 12, that’s why they didn’t tag it loli.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@TheHappySpaceman  
20th anniversary I think and someone made a post saying if there’s ‘calarts’ style then we should have a ‘newgrounds’ style to describe art they dislike (which has ‘problematic’ things). Got a lot of Likes and Rts and lead a lot of people coming out to say why newgrounds is bad or why newgrounds is great :o
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@TheHappySpaceman  
Apparently some newground artist got to make a pilot on adult swim. So some twitter user seemed miffed about it.

According to the twitter guy it would look like this o3o  
full
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Marx  
I’ve… never seen anything on Newgrounds that looks like that.

Granted, I’ve only been active there since 2018 (though I had also been in 2010-2011), but still.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@tehwatever

Difference is 10yo Gwen looked 10 while 12yu Sakura et al looked 16.

Still underage but doesn’t look loli underage.

And that’s the excuse animu and mango fans get away with.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Gwen does look SUPER YOUNG while Misty and Sakura looks kinda older than 12.
Das what I sez earlier in my post. There is a certain visual design to loli but I can’t yet grasp what it is.

Kanna Kamui is loli, I don’t care how old she is.  
HAT KID is Loli, I don’t care how old she is.  
Peni Parker is fourteen, but she…well, the joke is “ravioli ravioli don’t lewd the spider loli”
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
I am confusion.
a lot of Misty and Sakura hentai aren’t tagged loli for some goddamn reason, despite them being 12. (I’m talking Sakura pre-timeskip, like, all the way in the first Arc of Naruto.)
Gwen hentai ARE tagged loli so yeah that makes sense. She 10.
Is there like a cutoff age where you can say if an anime girl a loli? Or is it more of an appearance thing? Gwen does look SUPER YOUNG while Misty and Sakura looks kinda older than 12.
Legit I only found out Misty being 12 when I was already in college and I had to like, question everything.

Loli isn’t an age, it’s a body type.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Scrabbleman  
But then you have oppai loli.  
Loli with bazoongas.  
…  
oppai lolis have the bodytype of prepubescent girls, with the boobs of an 18 yo. There is even an erodoujin where the oppai loli lactates despite being a virgin

Hentai is some amazing stuff.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@tehwatever  
Exactly. It’s a body type.

People always assume that loli is about being attracted to children. It’s not. The body type matters, like being attracted to flat chests.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide