The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Ok, so Toonami’s gonna be airing Batman movies on August 15th and 22nd. Never thought I’d see the day.

Also, this past weekend has been their lowest rated of all time. Not even Super did good, and that’s pretty troubling.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Penguin Dragneel  
Are they the animated or live-action ones? The animated ones would make sense on Toonami, and frankly they need to air more, because the animated Batman movies are sadly underrated, yet good.

I’ll even say the “Batman VS TMNT” adaptation was pretty damn good. A love letter to both franchises.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@icey wicey 1517  
ok there was someone in the comments cleaning the only giving the game to make up for the suicide squad movie losses.  
even though I’m pretty sure than me was actually a hit at the box office and he’s not talking about how it’s did with critics
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I watched a li’l of the anime “High Score Girl” on Netflix, and it’s kinda interesting seeing an anime take place in the early ’90s, during the “golden age” of arcade games, back when Street Fighter 2 Capcom & Sega games were as popular then as Pokémon, Fortnite, or Minecraft are now.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
I’m going and I like action transformers movies and pretty much the first line in 07 matrix pretty clear that bumblebee is its own thing in its own universe.  
Although other details in the film and behind the scenes makes it clear it did start out as a prequel
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@northern haste  
It was always intended to be a prequel, but with how much better it was received compared to the other movies, as well as how much it legitimately contradicts the old movies(which already contradicted themselves several times), they eventually decided to make it a reboot
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide