The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Initially I was a bit miffed about the MCU taking place in such a short timespan, but now that I’m thinking about it, it’s fine with me now

They at least establish Captain Marvel and Ant-Man(Hank) as superheroes who predated the MCU(albeit CM wasn’t permanent on earth but still)  
Plus Hulk was a thing before then
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Japan has always been a total hard-ass in terms of Copyright Law but this pretty solidifies their position of being stubborn as fuck:  
full
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Holofan4life  
It’s so weird that of all the anime girls for people to get upset about, this is the one.

I mean… she’s not even particularly sexualized by anime standards? Hell, she’s pretty dang covered up. Sailor Moon shows more skin, yet I hear nobody complain about her.
TheSupremePatriarch
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Holofan4life  
Uzaki triggered the pedos by having womanly curves on a little body. The titties trigger the “oof-her-poor-back” crowd. Simmer these two garbage groups together on Twitter and enjoy.

@TheHappySpaceman  
Sailor Moon came from a time where these people had no platform to screech their shitty takes.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
‪The Bromance portrayed by CDI Link and King Harkinian in literally every single YTP is easily one of the most wholesome things ever created by the internet. ‬
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide