The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Nah I get that. But as bad as OMD was and is, an upheaval of decade(s) story and plot is part of the reason its so bad. So, uh, repeating that part ain’t exactly stellar.
Background Pony #AC70
Technically since Johnny Blaze has taken over Mephisto Thrown Blaze can basically undo One More Day
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@icey wicey 1517

No. There was a big ol’ anniversary issue, One Moment In Time, that was advertised as shaking up OMD. But it did nothing of the sort and if anything just reaffirmed OMD even harder.

Many stories later have been lessening the damage of OMD, like how Peter and MJ have been a dating for a long time now, but they never get far enough to actually propose.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
What do we know about the rest of the Jumpman family?

I mean it’s odd how not once throughout the series have we fully seen another member of Mario and Luigi’s family.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I just realized something about the Spongebob episode “Graveyard Shift”:

Mr. Krabs should’ve had his ass locked up for making his employees be chained to their jobs forever.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Can you be a crime nerd? I’m just wondering because I’ve developed a strange fascination over the past two years for series like Blue Bloods, Castle, The Mentalist or Death in Paradise. Sometimes I prefer to watch these series instead of some anime or sci-fi/fantasy series as before.

On the other hand, I’ve always had a weakness for hard-boiled detective novels by Hammett and Chandler. Or Film Noir Private-eye movies. ;-)
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@DarkObsidian  
Please make yourself at home. I checked the first page to see if we’re restricted only to certain media or genre (anime, cartoon, VG etc) but nope.  
SO yeah just, uh…share with us some of your newfound fascination with the world of crime. If anything I think history science and crime are very common nerd topics.

BUT, just to be safe you might wanna look if someone’s already made a dedicated crime / scams / mystery thread, where I’m sure you’ll get a much better response.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I find crime drama interesting sometimes. I also used to creep people out because I read a “history of serial killers” book alot.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide