Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

northern haste
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Enter if you dare
Aparently the trailer for the live action Tom-and-jerry movie Is being played in French movie theaters

The trailer does not show them as friends And shows them beating each other up so it's already better than the 90s movie
icey wicey 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Art Program Ever - This badge goes to bublebee123, but they don't have a derpi account.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
So Michael Bay is making a horror movie about the coronavirus pandemic getting worse

COVID is now COVID-23 after the pandemic goes on for another 4 years, 50% of the population are either dead or infected, all those infected are forced away to be locked up inside quarantine camps, and the Government can now legally track you via your phone and break into your house to take you away if you have COVID.

Needless to say, reactions have not been very well received for this.
northern haste
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Enter if you dare
To be honest I don't think it's really up bad idea to make a Movie based on a virus/pandemic
But maybe wait until pandemic is actually over first
Dustcan
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@icey wicey 1517

That almost sounds like an interesting movie.

If it was done at least 5 or 8 years from now. And wasn't an action or horror or post-apocalyptic flick. And by a director with even remotely a clue.

Edit:Ah. Directed by Michael Bay and from the producers of the Purge. I was wondering why the trailer looked so familiar. And trash.
WyrmSpawN
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Abandoned All Hope
Although it is quite interesting that the movie is focusing more on the government response aspect than the disease itself.
Zincy
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
@Dex Stewart

@TheHappySpaceman

Mines going to be terrestrial based.

And really only one of the characters is a pirate. He'll be recruited onto a navy ship on a secret mission to find a lost treasure. Hidden in a dangerous part of the world, of which he was one of the only people to have ever reached/escaped from.

All the while slowly building a relationship with the tough but sultry captain who has a chest like two ballast barrels and isn't afraid to shank a fucker.

Ok so maybe I might be living out my own fantasy through my writings but hey so does Tarantino.
CaptainXtra

El Paso Resident
I’ve been working on a story that’s set in a fictional country that’s always been populated solely by male immigrants.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dex Stewart
@Zincy
Interesting. My story, tonally, will be very similar to those old "Man on the Move" shows from around the 1970s, like The Fugitive, Kung Fu, Run for Your Life, Then Came Bronson, Quantum Leap, and the original '70s Incredible Hulk show. So in each arc, she'll be in a different location with different people and all that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furbooru - A furry-centric imageboard

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~