The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@WyrmSpawN  
I remember seeing a post a while back where it was talking about how Steven Universe was the first animated show with child protagonists to ever show the psychological trauma caused by going through life-or-death situations and acting like it’s normal, and that “No show has ever done this before.” Except… I mean, Avatar and Evangelion exist, among others…

@Dex Stewart  
Yup, LOL. Like, some cartoons bring in a full orchestra for their score, so I don’t see what makes Rebecca Sugar and her dinky little ukulele stand out.
Background Pony #7E57
Margaret Stohl writer of resent Spider-man Noir comic miniseries sent Kohei Horikoshi(Creator of MHA)a Japanese copy of the trade since he said he was hype for it in issue of Shonen Jump
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide