The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Scrabbleman  
Aint’ too late for Walker tho. He drank the Super Juice. He a super person now. He still CAN do the right thing. He goofed once, so what. Tony Stark goofed every single time. Between Tony and Walker, Tony’s the bigger asshole.

Walker could still be a superhero. He should become one it in honor of his fallen friends in…ugh, Afghanistan.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Scrabbleman

I mean, even Steve was handpicked by Erskine. But only because of Steve’s own will, and afterword makes it clear that Steve can turn down the offer anytime before the process is complete. Hell, he tried to stop it mid-process only for Steve to continue on.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m going to try, key word try to draw a map for the world my story is taking place in.

Problem is it has one very pivotal, 3D element that I know I won’t be able to do justice.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dex Stewart

Not quite that elaborate.

It’s a great, iridescent dome of energy. Like Dalaran had in vanilla/Classic World of Warcraft. Except this one is the size of a small country.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
You wanna draw as in visually or describe it with words? With the former, the artists here in derpi including miself can khelp. The latter, me no speak good,

Ah you have reference already. If it’s just a low-poly model than maybe we is can do sumn about it.

But you is prolly can just call up one of your guys in the arts department in uni am be like: “help me do dis.”
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@tehwatever

It’s already in word form, in the story.

I’m going to make a rough but functional visual map and then get someone to draw it in a very “ye oldie” style.
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
@Dex Stewart  
There’s a reason I prefer the book sequel where Section 31 faked it. Though even more than that, I’m just mad that their final episode isn’t even about them, but is just a generic TNG holodeck episode guest-starring the Enterprise crew. I know a lot of Trekkies didn’t like it, but those who turned it down at the start weren’t watching by the end of season FOUR, and the ones who were into the series deserved better. So to me, that episode just doesn’t exist and the preceding two-parter is the real finale.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
They’ll be a thing for alot longer if TV has taught me anything.  
full  
I mean,people still use freaking records. Flip phones will most definitely stick around.  
At least until 2029,thats when the calendar on mine stops. I’m not sure what happens then.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide