The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Scrabbleman
Aint' too late for Walker tho. He drank the Super Juice. He a super person now. He still CAN do the right thing. He goofed once, so what. Tony Stark goofed every single time. Between Tony and Walker, Tony's the bigger asshole.

Walker could still be a superhero. He should become one it in honor of his fallen friends in…ugh, Afghanistan.
Dustcan
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@Scrabbleman

I mean, even Steve was handpicked by Erskine. But only because of Steve's own will, and afterword makes it clear that Steve can turn down the offer anytime before the process is complete. Hell, he tried to stop it mid-process only for Steve to continue on.
Zincy
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
I'm going to try, key word try to draw a map for the world my story is taking place in.

Problem is it has one very pivotal, 3D element that I know I won't be able to do justice.
Zincy

Part-time Pizza Cat
@Dex Stewart

Not quite that elaborate.

It's a great, iridescent dome of energy. Like Dalaran had in vanilla/Classic World of Warcraft. Except this one is the size of a small country.
tehwatever
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy
You wanna draw as in visually or describe it with words? With the former, the artists here in derpi including miself can khelp. The latter, me no speak good,

Ah you have reference already. If it's just a low-poly model than maybe we is can do sumn about it.

But you is prolly can just call up one of your guys in the arts department in uni am be like: "help me do dis."
Zincy

Part-time Pizza Cat
@tehwatever

It's already in word form, in the story.

I'm going to make a rough but functional visual map and then get someone to draw it in a very "ye oldie" style.
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
@Dex Stewart
There's a reason I prefer the book sequel where Section 31 faked it. Though even more than that, I'm just mad that their final episode isn't even about them, but is just a generic TNG holodeck episode guest-starring the Enterprise crew. I know a lot of Trekkies didn't like it, but those who turned it down at the start weren't watching by the end of season FOUR, and the ones who were into the series deserved better. So to me, that episode just doesn't exist and the preceding two-parter is the real finale.
Dex Stewart
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Count Adramélekh Sear
They'll be a thing for alot longer if TV has taught me anything.

I mean,people still use freaking records. Flip phones will most definitely stick around.
At least until 2029,thats when the calendar on mine stops. I'm not sure what happens then.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~