The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
The best thing about Male Characters:

No one will ever be offended by how they’re designed!

100% freedom for male designs except obviously racist shit like blackface which I see as fair but hardly any freedom for female designs without triggering someone.

It’s the truth.

Men and Women are not equal in the world of fictional art design which is a bummer.

Y’all remember the ”BlAcK sHoUlD sOuNd BlAcK” shit right?

I goddamn guarantee that no one would’ve cared in the first place if the character was a guy.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
The best thing about Male Characters:
No one will ever be offended by how they’re designed!
100% freedom for male designs except obviously racist s### like blackface which I see as fair but hardly any freedom for female designs without triggering someone.
It’s the truth.
Men and Women are not equal in the world of fictional art design which is a bummer.
Y’all remember the ”BlAcK sHoUlD sOuNd BlAcK” s### right?
I ###damn guarantee that no one would’ve cared in the first place if the character was a guy.

THIS

ALL OF THIS
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@CaptainXtra  
I wish people would just let others draw the way they want to. If someone wants to draw a busty female, let them. If someone wants to draw a muscular female, let them.

By all means, you can critique it, but don’t shame them for their artstyle, or force them to change it.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

What’s the trope where everybody knows the phrase / meme but it’s not how it actually was spoken in the scene?

What everybody knows:  
Do you feel lucky, punk?  
Beam me up, Scotty!  
Luke, I am your father  
Don’t do that. Don’t give me hope.  
Think, Mark! Think!

How the scene actually goes:  
“Do I feel lucky?” Well, do you, punk?  
Scotty beam me up.  
No, I am your father  
Don’t…Don’t give me hope.  
Think, Mark!
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
A friend asked a few days ago who would win between Ultra Instinct Shaggy and Drip Goku and now I can’t get it out of my head.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
If the Empire was supposed to be the Star Wars version of Nazi Germany then what does that make the First Order?

MAGA? Proud Boys? ISIS? 8chan users?
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
It’s interesting to see the direction my light novels took and ended up becoming. Originally, my first novel was done out of frustration that Asuka from Evangelion never really got the hug she deserved. But it eventually turned into an exploration of being gay and self-harm and therapy and learning to accept yourself for who you are.

The same could be said for my second light novel. Originally, it was meant to be my version of Toradora. Instead, it turned into an examination of mental health issues in men and highlighting how men can experience depression and severe emotional conflict just like what you see with women in media.

I don’t know why my writings always delve into depression and mental anguish. But what I do know is I hope that maybe my writings could help someone who is experiencing depression and/or mental anguish. Be that voice to let that person know “You’re not alone. We can get through this together.”
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
Our first looks at the newest MotU show, Revelation:  
Moss Man:  
full  
Adam:  
full  
Beast Man:  
full  
He-man and the Sorceress:  
full  
Orko(I think),Ileena?,Teela,Roboto and Evil-Lyn:  
full  
Solo Teela:  
full  
Skeletor locked in combat with He-man:  
full  
Skeletor surrounded by energy:  
full  
Charging He-man:  
full  
And He-man atop Battle Cat:  
full  
I like how some elements of the 2002 series are kept here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide