The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
The whole “World Order” thing in Kingdom Hearts needs to be touched on in the next installment.

Like what’s the reason that we can’t bring Tarzan, Tron, Jack Skellington, Aladdin, Beast, Mike and Sully with us to Wonderland, Arendelle, or the freaking Hundred Acre Woods?

I mean Yensid would probably have a heart attack if he knew about his Apprentice’s past-time when he’s not being King:

full
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
season 4 was one fucking satisficing ending. i’d be happy if we got anything else out of this, ended on a perfect ending.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The next Death Battle (Rooster Teeth’s series) is going to be Steven Universe vs. Star Butterfly.

I have 0 idea how that’s going to go.

The most recent Po vs. Ironfist one was pretty awesome though.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Zincy  
It’s very close in terms of power, especially in the realm unpredictable results.

Star could win for her gung-ho, bring it on combat outlook, but Steven is built for high defense, and Star could be outlasted without some backup.
Background Pony #7D8C
The next Death Battle (Rooster Teeth’s series) is going to be Steven Universe vs. Star Butterfly.
I have 0 idea how that’s going to go.
The most recent Po vs. Ironfist one was pretty awesome though.
It sounds interesting, if nothing else.

Also, I’m still holding out for John Wick vs. the Punisher, one of these days.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide