The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Lola Bunny not having the same rack now as she did back then:

full

(Seriously, her rack got reduced well before Space Jam 2 and I didn’t see anyone complain then.)

The characters no longer using guns:

full
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
There were worries that the Monsterverse would end with only 4 entries. However thanks to the success of Godzilla vs Kong - which holds the honor of being highest grossing film since the pandemic started. This despite a simultaneous HBO Max streaming release (of which it also holds the honor of being the highest streamed movie on the platform) - there are now talks of more entries possibly on the way.

Long Live the Kings.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Dex Stewart

Supposedly the pitched movie will be a Kong sequel set after GvK.

So yeah. Monke finally gets his sequel in the movieverse he’s supposed to be the co-star of.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Elsa not being a party member in KH3 was so stupid.

But apparently Disney didn’t want her being seen as the badass Ice Queen before Frozen 2.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
The Frozen World was probably the most disappointing world in KHIII due to it almost being a shot for shot remake of the first movie. It’s worse given the it was the one the crew was most excited to work on, but also had the most restrictions by the Frozen team in particular. Apparently they wanted Elsa and/or Anna to fight(and given the early trailers, there was a possibility of an Elsa Boss fight), but the Frozen team didn’t want that and were really protective of how the world was portrayed
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Dustcan  
You mean how it’s implied in the movies that both Tangled and Frozen apparently take place in the same world?

@Kiryu-Chan  
I mean i get that for almost every other world they follow through with the events of the movies, but at least they are altered so that they acknowledge Sora and co along with the heartless.

Doesn’t Elza only meet Sora until literally the very end of that world too or am i misremembering things?
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
It just dawned on me how chaotic the KH multiverse is.

I mean just look at all these entities that can appear out of nowhere in large numbers:

full

(Although the Spirits are at least friendly/passive.)

Why aren’t there any creatures that spawn from Light?

Something like this bastard for example:

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide