The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Apparently the eternals will be battling “the deviants” in their debut movie  
Chloe I hope you know what you’re doing
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
If I was an immortal monster I’d pretty much do exactly what Dio did.

Found a cult, hang around in my personal library/bar, pick a family line to troll for a couple hundred years.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Age of Sigmar is the best Warhammer brand based entirely on the fact that i have watched several videos and looked at several wikipages on it and still don’t have a bunch of misogynistic/racist videos in my recommendations unlike the others,
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Thanotos Omega

Age of Sigmar is a confusing mess that spends it’s time ripping off Planeswalkers and making the various creator favorites into literal Gods. It was also precipitated by one of the worst plotlines in Warhammer history with Endtimes, which had every character in it going dramatically OOC.
Thanotos Omega

@Zincy  
But is it’s fandom full of overwelming numbers of sexist/racist idiots? because that’s what always kept me from getting to deep into the other franchises, besides fuck planeswalkers panphobic bullshit
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Thanotos Omega

You know, I’m surprised you can like anything, given that not a fandom on earth exists without some problematic elements.

Say what you will about some of the idiots that litter both the Warhammer and MtG fandoms, but there are also a lot of great people in them to. If you cant see that, your loss, fandom don’t need you around anyway.

Also panphobia means the fear of everything. You’ll need to be more specific.
Thanotos Omega

@Zincy  
Most fandoms don’t have me watch one mini painting demo and immediately get 3 sargon level videos in my recommendations, it’s why i stopped watching text to speech to many terrible videos added to my recs over watching it,

And id didn’t mean the fandom i meant the franchise itself,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide