The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Thanotos Omega

I watch literally hundreds of hours of Warhammer vids. Bruva Alfa, 40k Theories, Karl, Eliphas, Tom and Ben’s Warhammer channel, etc and not once have I been recommended such things.

That sounds like you’ve been looking up other stuff that’s got your algorithm all in a tizzy.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Zincy  
Possibly, i just like that it looks like a Warhammer setting that’s finally kicked all the racism and sexism that always made me lose interest in the others, outside of the death faction still having lots of Egyptian influences, but compare that to Fantasy where all the non white humans were either undead chaos or implied to be ripping off the Lizardmen, and it’s a huge improvement,
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Remember the old stereotype/trope/cliche of Two Men Arguing vs Two Women Arguing?

Men would cuss each other out and throw punches but would be down for a high five the next day.

Women squawk like birds and claw at each other’s hair for months before coming to what can be seen as an apology.
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
@Dustcan

The simple fix for that is for dio to have a daughter and have her fall in love with a joestar and have kids with him also I’ve been thinking dio wouldn’t want kids because of his father being a piece of crap and not wanting to continue his bloodline because he hates him or thinking he’ll treat his kids like crap like his father so decides not to have any or he could just not care about that at all and do what he wants to do.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide