The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@WyrmSpawN  
It’s weird looking back at Doug,it wasn’t anything too amazing. Though the Arthur cartoon emulated alot of the early Doug cartoons. It’s intresting to watch Doug and Arthur back to back,and find so many little similarities.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
It was weird seeing Doug get a movie, but given it was Disney’s version all of my interest disappeared. I always liked the Nick version but the Disney one was worse in every conceivable way
Background Pony #34FA
As much as I love Lord of the Rings, the one flaw I will admit it has is that the characters are rather one-dimensional, I like everything else about it though.

But that’s why I actually prefer some of the fantasy authors that came after Tolkien to Tolkien himself. I like the more flawed, multilayered, and nuanced characters that have appeared in later fantasy works.
Background Pony #34FA
@Zincy  
I will say, Tolkien is the writer that got me into reading. I wasn’t much of a reader until after I read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Reading LOTR turned me into a fantasy addict.

Lord of the Rings is also objectively the most important and influential work in the fantasy genre. But, I think that just because something is objectively the most important and influential doesn’t mean it always has to be someone’s personal favorite.

Tolkien is one of my favorite writers but not necessarily my absolute number 1 favorite.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I think that Epic Mickey and Kingdom Hearts existing in the same canon is totally plausible.

full

Too bad neither series ever gave the other a shout out.

I mean imagine how ducking mind blowing a scene like this would be:

full

One crossover game series acknowledging and coexisting with another crossover game series.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
One that moment in Power Rangers ninja steel I thought was really stupid when zoe is Put in the wrong for being mad at  
Nico for Giving Honest opinion Especially because she asked for one.  
Which would be fine if it wasn’t for the fact that part of his honest opinion is that her Audition would have the in a bit better if she had some props that he forgot to bring
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide