The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The Venom trailer all but says that’s how Cletus gets his symbiote. But I’m wondering, did he just get lucky and happen eat one of Venom’s eggs, making Carnage still his spawn? Or is this a case of Cletus biting off a random piece of Venom which grows into a full symbiote? ’cuz the latter option would make Carnage more like Mania.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Games Workshop’s new content rules are apparently so broad that its snaring people that you’d of thought would be safe.

Sever channels have gone dark that had no fan animations, story content, or anything like that. They were painting and modeling tutorials. So what killed them? If they had a logo, intro, or name that involved a GW property.

These twats won’t even let you show off their fucking product. You just can’t, in any way, show your passion for the hobby online. GW will shitcan you for it.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
Aaand that is how they DIE.

When your entire existence is propped up by fan support and FANS ONLY–because god knows nobody else takes up the franchise because you ain’t done shit that broke into mainstream–and you punish said fans for propping you up and promoting your franchise, kinda for free, without you having to spend nothing on it, then you fucked up.

GW better have some kinda Richard Branson backing them up if they was willing to just fuck the fans over the potential money they could be losing through fanworks.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I’ve always found it amusing how Scream got special treatment out of the Life Foundation symbiotes. Her siblings struggle to get any screentime, and when they do it’s either as part of a group or combined into the Hybrid symbiote.

And now the latest development doubles down on that. Riot, Phage, Lasher and Agony are getting “Carnage-ified” where they are being mind controlled by their vastly more popular sibling, while Scream is getting Anti-Venom-esque upgrade into “Silence”.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Angrybrony

Life Foundation 5 (plus Carnage) for comparison.

full

Carnage-ified Lasher

full

Carnage-ified Riot

full

Carnage-ified Agony

full

Carnag-ified Phage

full

Anti-Venom-ified Scream/Silence

full

The Venom corner of the Marvel universe can get weird sometimes.

Incidentally I just found this alternate cover that spoofs Phage’s shtick. lol

full
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I need a new miniature hobby. Might give X-Wing a shot. My cousin has a few models and they’re pretty cool.

Plus they’re pre-paints, so I don’t have to fiddle with the painting. Never been very good at that anyway.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Based of the recent news with Jake Gyllenhaal i have come to a realisation.

This isn’t CGI when he was in Far From Home. He just smells so badly the scent is actually taking physical form.

full
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@tehwatever  
honstly i wonder why they never tried to put together some rules for it, i mean Gundam fights tend to be relitively small scale squad action so it would be decently affordable to build a squad thogh since Gunpla is much bigger than most you would need a huge play zone, or hell just do minis for gundam, japan already loves collectible games, so a miniature game based on such a popular franchise would almost certainly turn a profit,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide