The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@CaptainXtra

Mothership comes from the fact that sailing ships traditionally are gendered female when personified. So a ship that “births” other ships would also be female.

Fun fact, there are a few stories out there were certain crafts launched from a mothership are referred to as daughterships or daughtercraft.

I could imagine a story where the command ship would be called a fathership…wait. I think the men in Vandread refer to their capital ship as a fathership, since they have no concept of mothers. I feel like that was a thing that was said, but it’s been awhile since I last saw that show.
Background Pony #45B4
They have Jack Black and not make him Donkey Kong?
They also have the guy who wrote Pineapple Express and didn’t make him the talking mushroom. Clearly somebody over in casting was having an off day.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So basically, all What If episodes has been building up to a Multiverse Avengers team. Captain Carter, Pantherlord, Party Thor, Strange Supreme etc vs Infinity Ultron.

That’s awesome.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Man it’s been good to be a longtime Hulk fan as of late. Devil Hulk returned, Joe Fixit’s back, Ross is back, Abomination’s back, and even Guilt Hulk is back.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

what do you think the reaction would be if they announced a new D&D game, by showing Drizzt Raistlin and their equivalently important characters from Ebberon and Greyhawk sitting at a table arguing about their next course of action against some threat before turning to the camera and one of them going “Technically your the captain of this thing so where are we going next?” then the door slams open and Jester pops in shouting that there is a problem, pull out to reveal that they are on a spelljammer with a Dragon charging at it,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide