The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Beau Skunky  
Not really? plenty of Bi people don’t figure that out until they are way older, or being LGBT is forced into subtext that is then paved over by later writers ect, stop trying to put words in other groups mouths to justify your bigotry,
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Thanotos Omega  
A bi guy who likes other dudes said that, not me. I was quoting him.  
I’m all for diversity, but I was only pointing out some even in said groups feel it’s getting overdone, or just corporate pandering.  
So ease up.

In fact, honestly I don’t feel strongly about Venom either way. They could be whatever for all I care. I guess I should’ve specified that in my previous post.

Very ironic of you to call me a “bigiot” when I’m always standing up for people, and “groups” constantly, (especially bronies, whom get called “bigiots” constantly, so it’s ironic they’re accusing each other now) but whatever…
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
there’s a difference between finding out your bi and a wrighter turning on the gay switch on in a charater.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
As someone deep into the transhumanism movement, I always wince a little bit on the DS9 episodes about genetic engineering.

They’re heavy handed, to say the least.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
Pretty sure ive been made to look like the bad guy Said show should do more when they have lgtq.  
Like for example if to going to have a couple they should do it during the actual show not the end
Background Pony #1257
@Dustcan  
Yeah this that post seemed extremely vague like when you say Venom do people relies it’s basically 2 beings sharing a body hell how can you say Venom is Gay now? Since the Concept of Venom and realily all Symbiotes is already literally kinda gay anyway?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Pony #1257

The klyntar are asexual and mostly genderless, or at least genderfluid as they sometimes assume masculine or feminine identities dependent on who the current host are.

And yeah, when it comes to the host people naturally defaults to Eddie. However there’s been 5 “main” hosts to Venom so even that needs clarification sometimes.

@Background Pony #1257

Er, kinda. Dylan is the son of Eddie, Anne and the Venom symbiote. He’s possibly some kind of hybrid.

“Comics”.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
The Demon Slayer movie Mugen Train recently aired on Japanese television for the first time and in its first airing, over 11 million people watched it.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

My opiñon but, considering ya boy is a shapeshifting parasite that can attach to anybody regardless of what gender or orientation the host have, it really wouldn’t bother me if he gay or wha’ever.

Also turning on da ghey switch on a character whose sexual identity rules havent been explicitly established isn’t bad writing. It seems like one, because audience already fill in the gap by themselves and deviation from it seems like inconsistency.

Besides, if Venom’s gayness literally is just trivia and plays zero part in the story then he can turn it on and off at any point and I have no problem with it whatsoever.

is like if I told you what color shirt I got on right now and yesterday. Is irrelevant af.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide