The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
if i had a nickel for ever bunny furry in star wars i’d have two nickels. Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice.
so like we all can agree that there’s no reason for this bunny girl to be a bunny other then furry thirst?
i’d also like to add that i’m not knocking her or anything. lop and ocho was probably my fav of the shorts i’m just trying to find the why of this deep cut.
Background Pony #46B6
Has anyone ever seen that anime… Uh… Mobs Psycho 200 or something? I’m starting to watch it and I’m not sure what to expect.
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
I think I may have gotten a friend into Star Trek. I showed them three episodes, Doomsday Machine from TOS, Measure of a Man from TNG and The Andorian Incident from Enterprise, and they liked all three, so that’s neat.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
I can’t believe most people who worked on past Disney TVA shows moved to Netflix. It’s like they wanna screw with my crossover AU (if it becomes real in another universe) just because they jump ship to another company after working on that company.
I understand, they have their reasons and change happens. But still.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Thanotos Omega
Oddly, Amy’s “tarot card skills” were never really regarded in-game before, so there’s alot of debate if it’s even canon.
I think “Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood,” (the DS RPG) had one of Amy’s special moves reference it, but that’s basically a different canon from the other games arguably, and said game was made by Bioware.
Funny thing is, a friend of mine said he dislikes Amy, because she uses tarot cards, which he doesn’t like as he’s very supersticious about that.
But as I said, there’s debate if that’s even canon.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Thanotos Omega
Yeah, but even those are debatable. Heck the original USA manual for Sonic CD renamed Amy as “Princess Sally,” (to tie into the cartoon at the time) but the PC official rerelease CD manual, and the ongoing (at the time) Archie Sonic comic series corrected it, ensuring Amy & Sally aren’t the same character.
I guess Sega rarely regarded Amy’s fortune telling ability, because as I said some supersticious people are a bit touchy about tarot cards, and such. Probably less of an issue nowadays.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide