The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
To this day I miss Lady of the Scrolls, for her soft voice in telling Elder Scrolls lore.
I would have her to be my babysitter as a kid reading that Tamriel bestiary.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
It’s always bafflingly dumb when Shotguns and High Powered Rifles can’t tear apart Zombies instantly.
It doesn’t always happen but when it does, I cringe.
Yet strangely in those same types of Zombie Media, a Wooden Baseball Bat can somehow easily rip them in half…
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
So the scene where Grant the the others hear the cell phone and go looking for it only to find it’s coming from inside the Spinosaurus
Is anyone else reminded of Tick Tock the Crocodile from Peter Pan?
I mean it can’t be a coincidence considering Spino is basically a prehistoric alligator.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Reading about some of the leaks regarding Dragon Ball Super Hero
As someone who’s been upset with how Gohan’s been handled after Cell, this movie is sounding more and more like everything I’ve wanted for him
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Sheesh DBZ Super Hero will drop in English in August. That’s 2 months to dodge spoilers.
I mean. I’m not. Imma Ultra Ego all the spoilers. But it’s sure gonna suck for these 2 months for all the Ultra Instinct boys out there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide