The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Just got back from Jurassic World Dominion, and there is quite a lot going on in this film. Oh and SPOILERS for anyone who cares.
Jurassic World has pretty much become Pokemon at this point as now humans pretty much just co-exist with Dinosaurs, and I do like some of the things they do with them (the black market and cage fights kinda stuff)
The new Dinos in this are all cool, and they used a lot of animatronics:
Atrociraptors which are trained like how the Velociraptors and Indoraptor would have been.
Pyroraptor; one of the few actual feathered dinos in the franchise.
Therizinosaurus which I was honestly surprised how big it was (it’s as big as a damn T-Rex)
Dimetrodons which I was surprised to see (Haven’t seen them in anything aside from Fantasia)
And the Giganotosaurus which I was the most excited to see.
We also get to see Dilophosaurus make it’s return on the big screen after 30 years. (also we get a shot of Owen like a boss grabbing one by the throat before kicking it to the curb)
The old cast was great to see again, and for those who were upset Alan and Ellie didn’t get together in JP3 they pretty much do at the end of this
And speaking of returning characters

he’s this movie’s antagonist, and he pretty much suffers the same death Nedry did at the claws of a pack of Dilophosaurs.
Overall this was a fun movie and a decent finally for the franchise.
Didn’t really care about the Locust story, seemed unnecessary and kinda gross (I mean you’re going to see a Jurassic Park film, the last thing people want to see are giant prehistoric grasshoppers)
Maisie’s subplot I also didn’t care for, and apparently the movie wants you to forget about her releasing the dinosaurs since it’s never brought up; in fact the movie opens up with a quick recap of the previous movie’s events so if you’re not a fan of Fallen Kingdom you can just skip ahead to Dominion cause you will lose nothing if you do.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@icicle wicicle 1517
kinda everything? you can pretty much throw the intertie of her origins out. like it comes close to in name only trartory.
i’m not sure how to feel about most of it. they got khamala down pretty well but everything else is pretty much diffrent. i like some of the animated florishes and stuff, it’s very spider-man.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I’ve noticed there’s been a lot of adopting parents in media lately.
We got Hopper with Eleven from Stranger Things,
We got Tom & Maddie with Sonic the Hedgehog,
And now we have Owen & Claire with Maisie from Jurassic World.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Lady Gaga is apparently in talks of playing Harley Quinn in the sequel to the Joker movie
And said sequel is going to apparently be a musical, of all things
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide