The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Shared this before sometime ago but I’ll bring it up again:
I didn’t know that Muslim’s were paranoid of figures and/or dolls being controlled by other worldly forces.
Heck, I’d pay top dollar to see my Mario figure praising satan while trying to tear out my liver:
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Angrybrony
TLDR version from what i could look up
Sesame Street once aired an episode that had the actress who played the Wicked Witch from the original Wizard of Oz movie on their show, reprising her role as the Wicked Witch
It never re-aired again after it original relase due to backlash from parents saying that their kids found the episode to be too scary
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
There are reports saying that once the Flash movie is released, Warner Brothers is completely done with Ezra Miller and blacklisting them from any more projects
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Probably for the best. Can’t exactly can a multi-million dollar project after it’s already pretty much completed, but at the same time the bad PR from continuing to work with someone like that ain’t worth it either.
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Dustcan
I feel bad for everyone involved in that movie TBH
Like no matter what the reaction to it is come release, all everyone is gonna be thinking about with this movie is all the delays and how much of a PR nightmare Ezra has been. By all account everyone involved is excited to be in this movie, and it;d suck to have all their hard work taken away from them due to all the bad PR Ezra is bringing
Hell depending on how the grooming case goes, im pretty sure Ezra won’t even HAVE a career after this
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Finally watched Top Gun Maverick
I CRIED. And laughed, and felt tense, and was generally having a serious blast with the movie.
Ho boy. Now THAT is a sequel.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide