The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[takes this information, puts on headphones and just sings LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA]
Finally a reason to watch this movie, without blah blah before. Finally a reasonable opinion, without having any expectations now. But this is what I have been waiting for. Sorry, tehwatever. ^^ (all i wanted to hear was once no BS) Danke! ;-)
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@CaptainXtra
I still have no clue what this is a reference to.
Anyway the paranoia on dolls and figures aren’t about them being Toy Story and doing what they did to Sid. Matter fact, were they to inexplicably come to life it would totally defeat the purpose of said paranoia.
The grandma was just tryna scare the kid, the way I see it.
Background Pony #2A13
I’ve noticed there seems to be 2 comic book youtubes. One is there because they like comic books and to talk about what they love or hate about them, the history, what good non superhero stuff is out there, what going on with the supe stuff, upcoming kickstarters, etc, etc. The other doesn’t seem to like the medium at all and just complains about it, but not in a standard this storyline sucked ass way, in a the entire medium is garbage way. They also reduce everything to just Marvel and DC.
I don’t get why they’re there if they hate it so much. It’s like hating manga but making a whole channel dedicated to manga.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Sony’s Kraven movie isn’t going to have him be a hunter, instead he’s an animal loving version of the Punisher.
It’s a pretty radical change, but he could still be seen as a despicable villain if he supports Peta.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
so since the fantastic 4 movie is going to happen since we’ve seen who might be reed and doom might be a post-credits stinger who do you think they should get to be ben grimm.
Angrybrony
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
you know what crossover i’d wanna see that nobody else does?
dontnod (or just life is strange) X supermassive (either the quarry or until dawn or both)
the ultimate teen drama horror.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A group of multiracial lesbians walk into a woods, and learn about the value of friendship through the medium of jumpscares, only for one of the lesbians to wake up and it all to be a dream.
And then she dies in a bus crash.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide