The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Dustcan
Still, I think when it comes to writing comics about race/minorities and related issues, it’s better to actually HAVE someone from said ethnic group to be the one writing it (or at least on board as a consultant or something)
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
If that means I’m totes all for a semi-sentient fictional object being in a love triangle with another semi-sentient fictional object and their holder in a movie then yes, I do indeed need to get out more.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
If Love and Thunder doesn’t comment on both Thor and Zeus being gods of thunder of their respective pantheons it’ll be a missed opportunity.
Also it seems like Gore’s necrosword is Hela’s crown. Eh, I like the continuity, and I was hoping for some comment on MCU Hela using necrosword in the movie that debuts the guy who wields the necrosword, but I’m really disappointed that this likely means Gorr’s sword isn’t All-Black.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
He’s basically a C lister Spiderman supporting character.
Not really popular at all, but people still know of him and he does make semi-regular appearances.
Which kinda should have been the first red flag on the film’s reception.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I notice a trope/cliche in games where you fight Nazi’s or Fascist enemy types there’s usually an element of “TAKE OUT THE OFFICER FIRST!” which includes stealth.
As in SHOOT THIS GUY FIRST BEFORE GOING LOUD:
Which pretty much teaches players that rank and file grunts are armored while big dogs are walking around in comparatively light dressing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide