The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart
Yep it’s official.
Not only did the turtles drive Hitler to suicide, but Raph punched him earlier, which was a meme for a short period.
It’s hard to believe how dark the Archie TMNTA series got, once it deviated from the cartoon storyline. Especially, when they brutally killed off the Mighty Mutanimals gang.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
There needs to be a series about a couple of gay nihilists who are annoyed by how gays are portrayed in media and they spend the entire series bitching and moaning.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The lack of references to important things like Shrek did hurt immersion a bit but I was too distracted by the cringe first quarter to notice.
Then things got fluffy and I let it slide. Then things got Attack on Titan-y and them not mentioning the Florida recount didn’t matter.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Saw “Thor Love and Thunder” recently, and it’s actually not bad, and better then some say.
(And people worried that “Thor is going to be replaced by lady Thor” need not worry. Never happens.)
The Guardians of the Galaxy are only briefly in the movie, (poor Mantis doesn’t even get any lines) so watching this isn’t required for the “Guardians” series of movies, but it was nice seeing them again after so long. The Guardians are still my favorite part of the MCU.
@Angrybrony
I like Jingle Belle Amy better.
Background Pony #C698
@CaptainXtra
God Duke Nukem needs a reboot so much. One that wouldn’t take 12 years for piece of shit. It would be great.
Preferably with a Duke personality like the Gianni Matragrano version.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dustcan
I actually hear it’s more of a “Blazing Saddles” rip-off. They even kinda steal the fart scene gag, and the Sumo cat in the previews is basically Mongo.
Apparently, Mel Brooks voices in it though, so he’s fine with that.
And I will admit, Sam L. Jack has some funny lines. Other then that it looks mediocre.
I hear the movie also actually recovered from a long and troubled development hell.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide