The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
And saw Thor Love and Thunder.
Some more thoughts later but my ultimate opinion is that I rate it a No Christian Bale In A Thong/10.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Ms. Marvel spoilers
So Kamala in the MCU is not an Inhuman anymore, but has now been retconned to be a Mutant like the X-Men (they even played a snippet of the X-Men cartoon theme to hammer the point in)
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Some say the MCU’s current quality is proof that not all of Marvel should be connected on the big screen.
Personally I just sticked around for Spiderman.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Dustcan
haven’t really been keeping up with the show but I guess so? All I know ow is that some guy says she has “something strange in your DNA. Like a mutation”, then the x-men theme plays after that. So yeah, she’s a mutant now
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Something I just realized in the latest Thor movie.
BAHAHAHAHA! Those madmen did it again! After the MCU beat Sony to the big screen debut of the Sinister Six but not really the MCU also beat Sony to the big screen debut of Knull but not really. That’s great.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’m on episode 5 of “Hawkeye” (I’m binging all the available MCU shows on Disney+ that I got too lazy to binge in the past but I’m doing it this week, ending with Ms. Marvel…which I have yet to even start, but I’ll binge that on Friday, tomorrow I’ll finish Moon Knight).
Frankly, the bit where Yelena got Thanos’d in the cold open and then back a second later with the whole mansion re-arranging itself because the victims weren’t aware that five years had passed was freaky.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Both Running Up That Hill and Master of Puppets have been topping the charts ever since Stranger Things utilized them in the show.
And, well, they are both good songs on their own. But when accompanied in scenes like (spoiler warning) this and this it’s no wonder they resurged in popularity.
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I just noticed this

Did Thor get a new prosthetic eye between the events of Endgame and Love and Thunder or did everyone forget that Thor lost an eye?
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Finally watching the Resident Evil Netflix series.
I want it to be good but I’m expecting a trainwreck. Let’s see where on that spectrum it falls!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide