The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I keep getting stuff recommended to me on Twitter that I don’t get. It says “based on your likes”, but it’s people gushing about Last Jedi or He-Man Revelation.
Like, Last Jedi is okay, I don’t hate it, I just didn’t like anything about it. I certainly never “liked” any tweets regarding it. Revelation I most definitely never liked, aside from some stop motion animations using the toys. Revelation I actively hid tweets about it because I wanted nothing to do with it, positive or negative. You can’t choose to block specifically that though, and I don’t want to block all of MotU.
The casual insistence that Last Jedi was actually really good is getting weird. Even if I liked it, there’s some pretty big flaws with it. Maybe it came out at just the right time for some people and that’s why it means alot to them.
I’m very tired and felt like rambling.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
“The only people who believed him were conspiracy freaks and 4chan virgins. Or both.”
Holy shit, Netflix’s Resident Evil has been pretty bad so far but that line alone bumps it a whole letter grade up.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Ah. I remember that.
Yeah I gotta agree there. Kid was stated to not be used to his magic so eh there’s an in-story excuse for it. But in a movie with otherwise really good CGI and SFX that one was noticeable.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Dustcan
I feel like lately the Internet mainly Twitter has gotten really anal over certain shots/effects in the MCU and tries to say that the whole movie has garbage visuals over o e shoddy shot that the majority of people don’t really care about (like that one shot of the guy on his phone at the start of no way home)
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Netflix’s Resident Evil still has yet to “get good” with 2 episodes left. But I do appreciate that it does confirm that zombies hunt by scent.
The main games only a character vaguely guess it. And the Operation Raccoon City spinoff had a character that “directed” zombies with pheromone grenades. I would hardly use this series for canon material but hey it’s a question I’ve had for years answered.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just watched that Dragonball fan animation Legend-A Dragon Ball Tale.
It was meh. Animation was amazing, easily the best part of the short. The story is pretty much just a big fight scene, Goku gets an interesting new transformation, it’s cool, though I don’t see something like it working in the show or manga. The timeline of this short is most definitely it’s own, so I guess keeping in tradition with past Dragonball movies.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
And Resident Evil done.
Man, fuck this show. I don’t want to go so far as call it hot garbage but it was definitely trash. I could probably sum it up with one of the reveals in the last episodes: we were going to get a goddamn live action Tyrant for the first time ever. The Paul Anderson hot garbage didn’t give us one. The meh-as-fuck reboot from last year didn’t give us one. But this one teased us with one, only to save it for the next season. Oh by the way, surprise! This show wants another season. Because of course.
Live action RE is cursed. 3 attempts and 3 failures.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Dustcan
I’m honestly contemplating watching it just to see how bad it is, because it sounds like a dumpster fire in the making.
Does it at least have a banger of an ending song like Degeneration and Damnation had?
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I fucking love scenes where Villains betray other Villains…
Bigger Baddies offing Smaller Baddies just means the Hero has less overall douchebags to deal with.
Also provide good examples of CRIME DOESN’T PAY when the lower tier jobber villain sees that their jackass actions towards others only end with them getting a knife in the back.
I smirked when this dude got his well deserved comeuppance:
phoenixacezero
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Dustcan
“ We know it sucks, so here a tease of something from the game to convince you to spread the word and hype you up.”
will a 4th live action kill the series or kill the curse…or just do meh.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide