The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
So the tracker info on my HMM Gun Sniper says “En Route” and I don’t know if that’s DHL’s tracker’s way of saying it’s out of delivery or just on its way to my town. Last update before that was that it cleared customs 4 days, but didn’t specify WHERE it had cleared customs… ahh, the headaches of ordering from international websites.
Background Pony #9CB5
Do any think it was a really dumb idea for Warner Brothers partnering with Discovery?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Besides “Soul”, “Luca” and “Turning Red”, I’ve seen every Pixar movie in theaters from “Toy Story” in 1995 all the way to “Lightyear” this year.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Beth
Nah. I like her that way. (And people who don’t draw her as plus size shouldn’t at me)
Take what this guy said:
@Thanotos Omega
@Beth
He hates her fans for shipping her with hunter because he’s a Huntmira shipper,
Also, to reply to Thanatos, the problem isn’t shipping her with Hunter.
The problem is people acting like age is just a number just because a 1 to 2 year age difference is not problematic. Not to mention they ignore how Dana Terrace did Emira and Edric dirty by no longer being relevant on the last episodes of Season 2 and being reduced to irrelevant background characters just because of Any Sport In A Storm.
I don’t mind Willow having more development and more time to shine. That’s allowed, but either she should be paired up with someone else in canon or at least make Hunter and Willow have moments WITHOUT making it romantic.
And yes, I am a Huntmira shipper. What ya gonna do? Hate me for it like this mf did?
There’s nothing wrong with shipping two characters of the same age.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
You all remember Vic Mignogna, right?
So… apparently he appeared at a con recently and… did some things there. Among which was making a tasteless suicide joke…
Jesus f###ing Christ…
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
There’s also the fact that most of the cons heads consisted of alt right shitheads instead of people who are actually involved in the anime industry and the con has a history of sexual harassment and misconduct, including the founders themselves
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide