The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Blu seemed like such an angel in the first 3 episodes, only to reveal he can be very bratty in the 4th episode.
I guess his positive side is that he’s loyal to Mac.
Coco was also kind of a jerk. Or maybe she just has memory problems.
I guess it shows how kids don’t like to imagine convinient low maitenance imaginary friends.
Also my heart goes out to Frankie. She can’t catch a break.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Penguin Dragneel
Unfortunately there’s too many streaming services and I don’t know if two least favorite streaming services will license it as a sub-run like N*****x did to Demon Slayer. (Even though Aniplex licensed the show and not Crunchyroll).
Besides, if Toonami makes more originals instead of licensing more anime, people will lose interest in the block just like they did to N*****x.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Beth
Nah. I like her that way. (And people who don’t draw her as plus size shouldn’t at me)
Take what this guy said:
@Thanotos Omega
@Beth
He hates her fans for shipping her with hunter because he’s a Huntmira shipper,
Also, to reply to Thanatos, the problem isn’t shipping her with Hunter.
The problem is people acting like age is just a number just because a 1 to 2 year age difference is not problematic. Not to mention they ignore how Dana Terrace did Emira and Edric dirty by no longer being relevant on the last episodes of Season 2 and being reduced to irrelevant background characters just because of Any Sport In A Storm.
I don’t mind Willow having more development and more time to shine. That’s allowed, but either she should be paired up with someone else in canon or at least make Hunter and Willow have moments WITHOUT making it romantic.
And yes, I am a Huntmira shipper. What ya gonna do? Hate me for it like this mf did?
There’s nothing wrong with shipping two characters of the same age.
Anyway, continuing from this since pagebreaks happened and I wanted to add more from this:
If Huntlow becomes canon, Emira and Edric will be all alone forever without a partner to stay with them forever. And NO, nobody knows how old Viney is, the wiki didn’t show her age as Terrace didn’t confirm how old is she.
Not to mention Terrace doesn’t care about side characters like she used to in the first season.
And the worst part, asking those fans if they hate Emira because they simp for Willow and ship Huntlow, is equals to explosion and anger. Like this.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Lord WyrmSpawN
You know when I saw Blu about to throw his vase at Terrence, I thought for a moment he was going to betray Mac.
I wonder if an alternate univese Terrence and Blu became an evil duo in the same vein as Man Ray and the Dirty Bubble.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Terton
Zoids is cool, Gun Sniper looks like a Machinedramon on steroids. I show my GF Digimon, and she shows me Zoids that she grew up with.
Terton
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
BigBadToyStore. They got a lot of this kind of stuff. Thinking I might go for that pure white Command Wolf next and paint it purple.
Zoids was one my childhood favourites back when they first started to import them over here alongside the anime. Morning cartoons on Sky One were good at that point… Zoids, Transformers Armada, Pokemon… good times.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
So…
Jennette McCurdy revealed in her autobiography that Dan Schneider and a bunch of higher ups at Nickelodean took pictures of her wearing a bikini in private during a wardrobe rehearsal and gave her alcohol when she was a kid, then tried to bribe her to stop her from speaking out against this.
And apparently there was supposed to be even MORE dirt she had on Dan Schneider that she was supposed to revea but had to be stopped due to risk of “legal issues”
It’s sickening
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I grew up with so many creepers in my childhood. It’s creepy to know how many i didn’t notice on the TV and stuff.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide