The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Dustcan
No they’re a separate cast of characters in the same universe.
But Hazbin Hotel is only a 30 minute pilot at the moment so there’s no real reason not to watch it first.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
There needs to be a series that’s about a guy who has a girlfriend befriending his first female friend and trying to prove his guy friend wrong that a platonic relationship between a guy and a girl can never work. The catch is, at no point do the guy and the girl who become friends ever fall in love with each other. The girlfriend even helps the guy in making friends with a girl. Most of the drama would come from the differences between being friends with a guy Vs being friends with a girl, the guy friend feeling like he’s become a third wheel, and the classmates spreading rumors that the guy is cheating on his girlfriend with his girl friend.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@icicle wicicle 1517
Most adults cannot relate to characters that have nothing bad happen.
Seeing characters go through negative things makes you care about them, it heightens emotional investment. Nothing but happiness can be fun sometimes, but it doesn’t feel real.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@icicle wicicle 1517
Oh, well I hope people change their view after No Way Home. I think the entire MCU Spiderman trilogy is their version of his origins. He went through his own version of journey and I really like it with how unique it is. Spoilers: Also yeah, I actually like it that Uncle Ben doesn’t exist and Aunt May is Uncle Ben.
And to be devil’s advocate, people like comic or other versions of Peter’s happiness probably because it happens after all the hardship and losses he experienced. It feels earned for them as Spiderman is always about coming out still positive despite all one has been through. I’m not saying Tom Holland Spiderman didn’t earn his happiness, especially after the event of No Way Home. Like I said, he has gone through his own version of journey and is now still our friendly neighborhood Spiderman. I guess most people just associate “hardship” with “poverty” because that was where Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield’s versions of Spiderman were.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Beth
Not by default, I would argue.
Sometimes the negativity is so needless or oppressive that it’s simply too much to care about, it’s when a person might say, it’s just an X.
And relating to bad experiences, I don’t find personally fun.
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
“Sometimes the negativity is so needless or oppressive that it’s simply too much to care about”
Well yeah, full edge all the time sucks. You’re supposed to have some edge to make you more invested in the happy moments. If there is never any happy moments I would just watch a documentary on capitalism.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Ezra Miller has issued an apology for the past controversies they have gotten into this year and are now being given treatment for mental health issues.
Seems way to late for any sort of apology and really doesn’t excuse what they done but t’s something i guess :T
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide