The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Funny how I found this.

(Source)
I feel like this would never happen, not only because of all the problems DC has in real life like we just talked about, but because of all the knightmare sequences. Unless they eventually “reform” Superman and Wonder Woman isn’t dead, or there will never be an epic DC Trinity vs Darkseid because of Snyder’s weird obsession with Injustice Superman. It was probably not gonna happen even without all the mess with DCEU.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
200 episodes of Sesame Street were removed from HBO Max this morning.
This was a show that helped get me through as a child, and WBD decides younger children can’t look through history because money.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Yeah it’s impressive alright.
In this day and age where every network/studio and what not so desperately want their own streaming service it takes quite the bold visionary with a will of steel to go against that trend and actively destroy yours especially when it’s one of the best and most successful streaming services.
That’s why the get paid the big bucks.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
If I ever make an MLP review channel or audio drama or animated series or whatever, I’ll try to put it on Odyseey.
Also I really wish more brony youtubers would use Odysee considering the Youtube Kids algorithm is so messed up these days.
And honestly the animation community in general should consider this.
It would also help Odysee’s reputation away from the more uh out there side.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
OG posted in Video Game thread but it fits here as well:

Usually Zombie games have you fight other humans armed with guns as the basic zombie is too savage and dumb to use tools as a way to mix up encounters:

So believe me when say that I love how Zombie Army 4 totally flips the bird at this.
Regular Zombie Gunner
Heavy Weapons Guy Gunner Zombie
Commander Zombie
Sniper Zombie
NO LIVING HUMAN ENEMIES, THE UNDEAD USE GUNS THEMSELVES AND ARE CAUSALLY MIXED IN WITH THE TRADITIONAL MINDLESS WALKERS. WHY DON’T MORE ZOMBIE GAMES DO THIS?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide