The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Phantom Rider
At this point Paramount no longer sees Star Trek films as a priority anymore. With Sonic being an unexpected hit and the Mountain Studio milking Transformers and Mission: Impossible for all their worth, ST is just being left in the wayside.
(The ST TV shows, however, are a completely different matter. Without those Paramount+ is worthless.)
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@SleepySteve
Well those shows have largely been not very good so basically Paramount Plus is worthless but hey at least they have that Halo show which if you wanna be extremely generous can be called mid at best.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
@Darth Prime
With all due respect, don’t even bring that shit of a TV show up.
That said, I find it funny how they constantly bring up rising sub numbers and yet Paramount stock continues to slide because executives literally are out of touch with their own shareholder base.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Pony #02EE
And the show runner thought he was going to be able to get at least 15 seasons.
Kind of felt like they didn’t have enough content for one season. Really the stuff in new raccoon city should just spend the 1st couple of episodes.
Also please for the love of God Internet stop using cringe as a description word. Yes The show had some really stupid lines but stop it
That’s the part that gets me. As the season dragged on it became more and more obvious that it was banking on more seasons rather than telling a self-contained story this season, culminating in the last episode being a string of cliffhangers.
Well jokes on them.
Small victories. Though I feel like we peaked on YTP material with King of the Hill.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
ALso on the topic of the RE Netflix series, God Jade had to be the worst and most insufferable main character i’ve ever seen in a TV show.
Literally, almost every single bad thing that happens in this show can be traced back to her
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I mean, at least the PETA hooligans in 28 Days Later had an excuse for being dumb enough to singlehandedly start the apocalypse.
Jade doesn’t, and she did it the same way they did!
That and they had the integrity to die. Yeah.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Dustcan
Yeah that’s seems to be the trend in these kinda things as if they’re holding the things you want to see hostage for the sequel/next season.
Next season we might actually get to Halo most likely at the end of the season and then after dragging and padding season three out at the very end maybe just maybe we’ll tease the Flood.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Second episode of She Hulk was actually pretty good. The first was thoroughly meh as it was just obligatory origin story stuff, but this one actually had a plot.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
First episode was too long and didn’t really make me want to see more.
Second episode wasn’t long enough because it made me want to see more.
Ooh-wee, Whiplash isn’t just the name of Iron Man 2’s villain. Good thing I watched the episode a day late so I only have to wait 6 days for the next!
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@SleepySteve
It’s incredible how these guys are willing to eat the shit of an out of touch CEO of a Network(Discovery in this case) only known for pushing out shitty reality TV while killing most of WB’s library in animation and other works and actually trying wipe out hundreds of people’s work off of the internet and prevent them from getting compensated just to save some money. Speaking of which they’ve already lost $20Billion in market cap. It’s a reverse “Get Woke Go Broke” but it’s actually accurate
But I really love the part where he says “Care more about DIVERSITY than making money!”. Like thanks for admitting these guys actually want to tell stories they want to tell like it should be
@icicle wicicle 1517
It’s either her or that other screaming womann you see on these channels. I think those women should sue and start demanding royalties if they’re gonna use their image so much lol
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@SleepySteve
Do they really have to make Zaslav look like an alpha chad in that thumbnail? Can these folks not be a little subtle?
This Kinel literally said in another video nonchalantly how he is cutting “expensive animation and Batgirl to run a buisness”.
I love how Kinel and YellowFlash and whoever is willing to sacrifice all this content and the future of animation just because they see Zaslav as being more on their side.
I get that they’re right leaning but even so they should see the consequences of these moves in a broader sense. Instead of just cherrypicking an article they disagree with (in this case Daily Mail) and make the people seem more selfish than they really are. I mean most people who want to see Batgirl is probably not even an SJW.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Kiryu-Chan
Those jackasses will lick the boots of anyone they think is “OwNiNg ThE lIbS,” no matter how corrupt or disgusting they actually are. Why else do you think they idolize Dave Chappelle?
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Dustcan
gamergate brought another stereotype about video games and this gave scammers a new way to target victims with the promise of being knights in shining armor or offering a safe place free of it all when in reality it was to either scam you money or worse.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide