The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Lord WyrmSpawN
no. Animation were mixed nuts during those times and they still have the problems in the workplace such as CEO and exc telling you what to create based on the words of a marketing team that is way out of touch. Same marketing team also create that screw over the product, satanic panic bs, contract screwing you out of those right,the schedules, and you have work on another project. What different now is that corporation can uses your creation and likeness however they want with the worst being NFT.
Spidey10
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

More like a couple of years. I started watching several online movie reviewers in 2013/2014 like Chris Stuckmann, Jeremy Jahns, AMC Movie Talk, etc and it felt like they were in their prime until around late 2017 or early 2018. Now Movie Talk (Moved to Collider) was cancelled a couple of years ago and Stuckmann is looking to be a director instead of a critic.
Such a shame though that channels like Geeks and Gamers and Nerdrotic (Barf) had to take their places.
Background Pony #02EE
I just found nerdrotic and I’m quite enjoying the Friday night Tights group stream. Great to listen too while playing a game. Got a kickass intro song too.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The MCU’s timeline has become so bloated that Marvel Studios has hired a guy solely dedicated to keeping it straight.
I’m pretty sure this was the plot of Loki.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide