The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
On the subject of the prisoner’s dilemma (i.e. the Joker pitting two boats to blow each other up) ending of The Dark Knight, the fact that the Joker is a noted liar and made a detonator for himself in the first place makes me think he was going to blow both the boats up anyway despite promising he would spare the surviving boat. The man has no value of any life and would never spare anyone.
Posted Report
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
I saw one tweet about the Mario movie reactions that I completely agree with.
Be once talking about Chris Pratt and Jack Blackburn no one cares about Kevin Michael Richardson’s Kamek voice
Posted Report
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Dustcan
AI can be useful to us.
I walk around in a coat, covered in images of human faces, fire hydrants, and QR codes. Body heat masked, motivations unknown. My message is unclear, I scare the shit out of robots. Whatever good a machine has, i will take it and manipulate it. I’m one of the few digital artist who is not scared of AI generated art.
Posted Report
northern haste
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
I understand that it is just a joke and nobody actually believes it but with the recent video game movies I don’t like that people have been saying that the nintendo cinematic universe is starting.
Sure called it the smash brothers cinematic universe as sonic, Mario and Pokémon are actually in smash Only one of them is actually owned by nintendo
Posted Report
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Who the hell has the time to criticize cartoons, and actors in rubber suits?
I don’t buy into Hollywood entertainment at all, but I saw the Avengers once, and it was cool. If you criticize every movie you see, it’s most likely your brain preventing you from having fun, not the movie.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Beth
…Exactly. But that is the point. For these galaxy brained critics, having fun is never the purpose of consuming these movies.
They consume with the purpose to compare their well curated, exceptional taste against other consumers of the same genre.
It’s never been about enjoying the movies.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
Matt Belloni of Puck News says WB is shutting down its Writers/Directors Workshops and Stage 13. Both were a platform for underrepresented talent in Hollywood.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Am I the only one who thinks Wonder Woman 2017 was originally supposed to be a WWII movie but they changed it to WWI setting at last moment to catch on to the Battlefield 1 WWI hype?
Posted Report
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I don’t think so, there’s a lot of the movie that wouldn’t really fit WWII as much as WWI. The photograph from BvS being of the type that is from the WWI time period, the no-man’s-land scene, the politics driving either side in the overall conflict (By the similar point in WWII, there was no way in hell anything close to a peace deal would happen), ect.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide