The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Dex Stewart
Wonderful tribute
A while back I asked my brother to send me my White Ranger figure I left at home, I want to take some pics of it. Also managed to get a Zeo Ranger LC figure for cheap before they started skyrocketing in price
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special revealed that Quill and Mantis are half-siblings. That answers a question I didn’t know I had with an answer I didn’t know I really wanted.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Probably the funniest moment in the Roger Moore era of James Bond is when the Soviets awarded 007 with the Order of Lenin at the end of A View to a Kill, even though the GRU and MI6 absolutely hate each other’s guts.
No wonder no one remembers anything positive about that era.
Posted Report
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
@SleepySteve
Quite a bit of hyperbole.
Yes, the Roger Moore era was on the lighter side, and generally didn’t take themselves as seriously, but I don’t see it as a flaw. It’s simply a different flavor of Bond. I think most fans enjoy them.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
@TheFinite
The only villain I could take seriously in that era was Drax, who was going to kill all humans and rebuild civilization with his “perfect beings”. (A eugenicist, in other words.)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide