The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
NGL, I have been worried Peach will be a “You Go Girl”, “strong female” who after inevitably getting kidnapped will randomly judo her way out of captivity.
The latest trailer somewhat alleviates that with the bare minimum of showing her having more clothes and what looks like her own training course.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
They should make her like she is in Paper Mario.
A capable diplomat who uses wit and charm to get out of sticky situations.
Hell, if I recall correctly, didn’t she escape in Super Paper Mario because a computer wanted to bang her and she used that to her advantage?
Posted Report
Background Pony #02EE
Hahaha, peach is the last character who deserves a “strong independent woman” characterisation after decades of being THE damsel in distress. Daisy maybe. But not freaking peach.
Still, I am looking forward to this movie. I just hope peach ain’t as cringe as the trailers suggest.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
In Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, yes. Shoot, she’s interrogated a few times to figure out some of Mario’s weaknesses. You can make her give answers that will make the next level harder when you’re playing Mario again, or dupe her captors and make them actually end up helping Mario.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
People freaking love that Rise of Beasts trailer. I watched it and I’m pretty eh.
I guess I’ll just continue liking only Beast Wars in the Transformers franchise.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I’ve spent the last hour looking up Ohio memes.
And as a lifelong resident of Ohio all I can say is…that’s fair, but it’s an exaggeration.
It’s all corn here. It’s just corn. That’s it. Like, everywhere. It’s why the Wright Brothers invented flying, they just wanted to get away from the corn for once.
Posted Report
Background Pony #3252
de-aged Harrison Ford
It really is impressive what they can do with CGI these days.
I remember having a conversation with a friend back when they resurrected Peter Cushing for Rogue One, about whether we’d eventually reach a point where studios could so perfectly replicate an actor’s voice and likeness that it would be indistinguishable from the actual person. And more and more I wonder if there’s a future where some of the actors for big name films will be hired based on their ability to mimic the digital person a studio has saved on a hard drive somewhere. I mean, you can’t tell me they wouldn’t be tempted. They’re in the business to make money, after all, and one of the difficulties of a long running franchise film is the unreliability and mortality of the humans playing the characters.
Just saying, you give Paramount Pictures an inch to work with, and I bet you 50 years from now “Tom Cruise” will be sprinting his way through Mission Impossible 20.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide