The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@SleepySteve
I’m too busy to go to theater nowadays, so I’ll probably give streaming services more tries.
I still have to say though. I don’t even care if Black Adam is in Shazam 2, but it’s still weird Mr. Mind is not in it considering it was tease in the first movie. Where is my talking caterpillar doing ridiculous evil comic book stuff?
Posted Report
Spidey10
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

I think I’m starting to get tired of most new comic book movies. I don’t dislike the genre at all (Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man Trilogy are my favorite and most nostalgic films) and we have gotten some other great movies over the years like The Dark Knight Trilogy, X-Men Days Of Future Past, Iron Man, Man Of Steel, Joker, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Watchmen, Into The Spider-Verse, Logan, Deadpool, Captain America The Winter Soldier, etc. But for the last 2 years I’ve found myself feeling less excited for a lot of the films and finding several of them mediocre with some exceptions like Spider-Man No Way Home, The Batman, Zack Snyder’s Justice League, and The King’s Man (And to a certain degree Morbius. Bad movie, but it’s become a slight guilty pleasure of mine). The only upcoming ones I feel truly excited for right now are The Batman 2, Across/Beyond The Spider-Verse, and Joker 2.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Commune
They’re likely just gonna recast him with someone else (Terrence Howard about to get his revenge?).
But that’s not the issue here. The well-being of the victim is more important.
@Just Wayne
And neither are going to come back to their franchises anytime soon (you don’t just make Miller’s record just vanish; rehab ain’t enough for them).
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Oof.
I can’t help but think the MCU had the perfect excuse with the Council of Kang’s showing he had hundreds of variants… only for Majors to portray Kang in all of them.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
IMO DC and Marvel need a total, complete reset. What worked in 2008 doesn’t work anymore since audiences’ tastes have fundamentally changed.
I have confidence in Gunn but I’m worried NBC-reject-turned-reality-TV-kingpin Zaslav will hamstring him in every corner.
Spidey10

Is this the end of superhero movies as we know it?!
I remember Spielberg once said superhero films will go the way of westerns. I think we’re now getting closer to that.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide