The Nostalgia Thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Yoyo Ball  
French Toast Crunch  
Frosted Cheerios  
Gooze  
Super Soaker XP20,30,40,75,85,90,110 CPS1000,1500,2000,2500,2800,3000,3200  
Lunch Boxes  
Trouble(Board Game)  
Guess Who  
Mouse Trap
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Laser Discs  
Link Cables  
Macintosh computers  
I also remember in elementary school when kids compared lunches and school supplies and later Pokemon Cards to a point the school administration had to prohibit them, simple times.
KirbyfanNeox
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Before Synchros and XYZs. Hell, before Effect Monsters and Tribute Summons. I remember the first pack being called “Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon.” I brought that first pack to elementary one fateful day, and I like to think I was responsible for its popularity. Funnily enough, my friend got a starter deck and challenged me to a duel… when all I had were those first nine cards. I lost, obviously.  
I remember one of those cards being this Fusion Monster:  
full  
I didn’t have either of the cards necessary to summon it, much less a Polymerization card. Not like it mattered… I probably summoned it anyway, like how Joey in the anime would summon the Flame Swordsman without fusing the requisite monsters. Besides, look at how weak Fusionist is! It could be a normal Monster with ATK and DEF that low!
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@KirbyfanNeox  
The original YuGiOh cards had this Dungeons and Dragons feel to them. Now its just all standardized theme with over-saturated futuristic and I dunno… I stopped collecting cards at the beginning of the GX era, continued to watch the show until the end of the 5Ds episodes.

What the hell EXCEEDS and OVERLAYS?!
Bryon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Yu-Gi-Oh! makes me feel old too. Another thing that makes me feel old; the price of things nowadays. Like soda. XD
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
Hungry Hungry Hippos - the original production run, not the reincarnated version they have now.

Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs, original Voltron, MLP and Transformers G1, Sonic SatAM.

My Dad’s massive MA**SH** and WKRP collections, and my mom’s Star Trek collection, all on VHS. Damn that was a lot of shelf space.

50 cents a litre for gas.

My sister and I staging massive good-versus-evil battles in the playroom using every toy we could scrape together, regardless of franchise. I kid you not, the roster included: Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Robotix, Gobots, Bionic 6, Visionaries, My Little Pony, Voltron, Construx, Lego, and a fistful of generic stuff. Throw it all together in one big beatdown and let the Rule of Cool decide the course of events. Sometimes it could be hard to move around without falling over something.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@KirbyfanNeox  
It may be an old card. But even by the then standards, there were many other things out there that were far more worth to fuse than that thing. Sonic Duck used to be GOD in Level Limit Area B.

………………………..

Lightspeed Rescue Power Rangers Someone please make a Rainbow dash PMV with this. :)

On and On and ON!

Pokemon Pasta Commercial My gosh this was rather grimdark for a daytime children’s commercial.

I LOVE the 90s era humor
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
@SeraphimDawn

Meh, at least nowadays most of the cards in a pack are good for something, even if that something is a niche role.

First 4 or 5 Yu Gi Oh sets had about 100 cards between the lot of them that weren’t coasters.
Buttstank
Thread Starter - The Time Wasting Thread 2.1

Fucking dunkaroos.  
I mean they’re still around but they’re not super common.  
And they taste like shit. Which is weird because I loved them as a kid and they tasted the same back then.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@HeroInferno  
I miss FOX Kids. ;_;

Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue and Timeforce  
Digimon seasons 1 and 2  
Metabots  
Big Guy and Rustie

FOX Box: Fighting Foodon  
Kirby, Right Back at Ya  
Ultimate Muscles  
Shaman King  
GI Joe Sigma 6  
Tokyo Mew Mew
EvilTon
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Am I the only one who watched that D&D cartoon?  
Yes, I know it was a piece of shit even if you ignore the fact that it had little to nothing to do with Dungeons & Dragons, but it’s still nostalgic to me.
Bryon

I feel pretty old a lot of times since Transformers is gonna have its 30th Anniversary this next year… and I was only 1 when it first came out!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide