Patrician Pony Discussion Thread (SFW)

ToskiHero
Thread Starter - Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Tiro Finale
@Virgil Stormblade  
I guess the Raimi films by default, all “narmy” moments plus ham and cheese aside.  
I liked the first Amazing Spider-Man enough, but I didn’t see the second one yet.

Can’t wait to see Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies at last.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
“In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
ToskiHero
Thread Starter - Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Tiro Finale
@Number1pegasus  
I’ve gotten a new idea for a potential series of science-fantasy books

And all Kaz is doing is asking if I’m going to feature sex in it…

dammit kaz  
what made you think i’d even do that?
Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
@ToskiHero  
As someone who saw the Amazing Spider-Man films, I just have to wonder why they’re so many people who prefer those to the Raimi films. They don’t have the heart that the Raimi films have.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

So i was watching the NC Editorial on how kids shows are better then ever, and one part bugged me, he used Godzilla the Series as an example of the decline of Kids shows after the days of Gargoyles Animaniacs and the like, and i’m just thinking “No mother fucker who unironically likes G1 Transformers should be talking shit about Godzilla the Series.” seriously that’s like a Fan of He-Man saying Thundercats had flat characters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide