The time wasting thread [SFW] -NoFullExplicit/Grimdark

uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
@SquiggyBomb  
I was wondering what cyber diva was.

Honestly out of the english vocaloids cyber diva sounds the best cause well it’s the latest version and it doesn’t have mispronunciations like the previous ones had.

Listening to cyber diva in a year or two considering how it sounds better vocaloids might catch on in the west cause it sounds better than past english vocaloids.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@uc9
I liked Oliver…

Oliver was alright, but he still sounded massively robotic.

Cyber diva while still sounds robotic does sound significantly better. Personally I think in a year or two at this rate it might finally catch on. The reason why I’m excited about the latest ones is think how nuts japan is towards miku; wouldn’t that be cool to see it that popular in the states?
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@uc9
That would be super cool.

Avoiding the weaboo comments cyber diva not having a anime avatar isn’t a bad choice either.  
dodges bullet  
Why? Cause it would be covertly introducing geek culture into the mainstream. I support the new ones sounding more human and less anime style for the english ones because they’re doing things that are good decisions.

They dropped the anime avatars meaning “moral guardians” can’t bitch and moan; they made it sound more human meaning more people might in the long run be interested by vocaloids; they are trying to make people take it seriously and such.

Vocaloids might become super popular in the states, but I doubt miku or such will be as popular in the states; rather chances are the most popular vocaloids in the states will probably be english vocaloids.

Upside:  
Vocaloids might become super popular in the states.  
Downside:  
Chances are the ones that will become popular will be english vocaloids instead.

@SquiggyBomb  
@SeraphimDawn
I can already see a bunch of vocalists getting super pissed off but producers are gonna be fucking ecstatic.

I fucking take it back; it’ll definitely become popular cause chances are producers are going to jump all the fuck over that when the english ones start sounding realistically human.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@AppleJackFrost  
Tl:dr; vocaloids might become as popular in the usa as they are in japan now that we have english vocaloids that sound relatively human cause producers will jump all over that to save money.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread is too big.

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.