The time wasting thread [SFW] -NoFullExplicit/Grimdark

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@uc9  
Your life serves no purpose, go build one of those overly elaborate structures that no one can figure out how they were built, so we can watch documentaries about it in 100 years.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Man. This reminds me of one of those Keepy Alivey threads on an old Maplestory forum I used to frequent. It was literally just people posting in the thread just to keep it alive.

Sleepywood.net btw. Once one of the largest Maplestory fan communities, ruined by a dictator of an admin.  
The site is gone now…
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
I’d laugh if the thread ends with uc9 and Thanatos arguing over mundane things.

Oh oh! I got this!

Thanotos! It’s hilarious watching the movement you love so much literally spend tens of millions of dollars on a internet fight and throwing their money into the toilet just cause they don’t know how to deal with people saying negative things about feminism to the point they’re throwing fucking everything they got and wasting countless man hours and god knows how much money on a internet argument just cause people say negative things on the internet. Especially when those tens of millions of wasted dollars could have been spend on sending tens of thousands of women to college.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread is too big.

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.