The time wasting thread [SFW] -NoFullExplicit/Grimdark

.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@PonyPon  
Youre supposed to feel emotional for a heaping pile of dog shit, go watch Night on the Galactic Railroad to get a better idea of how good experimental can be, and not some stupid short film about dog crap finding meaning in its life.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
I do love these days where everything is just “blegh”.

Didn’t really feel like it this morning. Now it’s just “meh”.

Fucking Sundays.
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

So like the idiot I am, I wanted to watch some - ahem - pleasuring things, and the first thing I thought of was Boku no Pico, because a) it really isn’t as bad as people say and b) decent animation.

I got to the first scene where he’s rubbing ice on his nips and lost my shit from there on in. There was no pleasuring involved.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Whatevs

Boku no Pico is a hentai which involves a lot of things that should be considered hot, but in turn they either fall flat on their faces and they get so awkward that you are split in between laughing hard or just cringe
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@QuasarNova

If you look at it from a psychological perspective, Pico’s relationship with the man is actually somewhat terrifying, not simply because of its nature, but because the anime doesn’t glorify nor look down upon the relationship, it merely shows it. The end where his big blue eyes stare into the distance as he whispers “I love you” make this even worse.

Of course, this is looking too deeply into it. It an introduction into the world of loli for most people, nothing else.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@trashboat

If that’s not fan-made, think of all the people they could fed with the money they used for the paper, the coloring, and those seiyuu… probably 6 or 7, but they could have eaten some ramen for that day!
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
Speaking of shows; what shows(doesn’t just have to include anime) have you recently gotten into?

I found out about K-On! It’s cute and I understand why it was so popular. If they do make a season based off from after they graduate high school I REALLY hope they don’t follow the manga though.

Also finished up yozakura quartet. I’m a S-Rank all day sucker for supernatural tv shows(including supernatural) and a double sucker for shows with youkai and supernatural “monsters” in them. Personally I like how they’re developing the hunter arcs into their own ovas not dependent on the series. Like the one about the necromancer wanting to “protect” her zombie friend is technically a part of the first series, but fits with either one. I don’t know if they’ll continue the show or not, but they haven’t gotten past the current story arc so I’ll be a while until they get back on track. Basically main show is on hiatus and making the current arcs into ovas, cause they’re making they’re not done with the story yet in the manga.
QuasarNova

@trashboat

For those that thought Hanna-Barbera’s animation was bad… here’s a testament that there’s always some who does it better, well in this case, worse than you could ever hope.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread is too big.

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.