The time wasting thread [SFW] -NoFullExplicit/Grimdark

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
As an irrelevant side-note: I do fucking love how angsty self-described atheists only seem to perceive religion in the Christian or Abrahamic sense.

Never mind there are other major theologies with widely differing moral concepts, cosmologies, and shit. No one ever tries to denounce Buddhism it seems.

It makes me feel like brushing up on the cosmology and morality in Zoroastrianism so I can bust down doors by going, “Well actually…” and starting talking like the Christian-oriented people are wrong, and not just the Atheists.

Because Zoroastrianism is fun like that. Ahura Mazda don’t care really, all he did was make everything and as then put his time into fighting Angra Mainyu. Everything else is up to you, you may be punished for it during your life, and you better certainly define your shit by action and not talking about it.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@AaronMk  
The Abrahamic faiths are simply the most prominent in western civilization, and tend to be the ones campaigning against things like gay rights or science. In the US it isn’t Buddhists insisting that we have a sticker in every biology textbook disclaiming evolution, nor are Zoroastrians picketing funerals waving signs about how “God Hates Fags!”

Also if you are an atheist posting on the internet, which I am, odds are good that you broke away from the Abrahamic faiths. In my case it was a particularly vile strain of Christianity which was really big on Hell, the general corruption of the modern world, and most of all on how gracious God was to care for a filthy disgusting little sinner like me, so forgive me if I’ve got a bit of grudge.
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
@gasmaskangel  
I bet you wish you lived in asia. . . No seriously. Buddhism, taoism, shintoism and several other religions that originate from asia have no problem with intellectualism and actually a fair number of buddhists are atheist. What I mean by that is atheistic buddhism is basically the philosophy minus the religion; no belief in god required. You could shout to them, “I’m atheist” and they’ll go, “okay. . and?”
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
@uc9

Buddhism is fun since it blends so well with everything it’s hard to get a official count. There could be up to a billion…

Then again, there’s also an issue with a majority of the nations in Asia having laws against religion or curbing religion. So a part of their regime may curb the official number of any one practitioner as part of their national image, like the PRC. And then you got North Korea.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@uc9  
From what little I know about Buddhism that doesn’t surprise me.

At any rate while there the Asian approach to spirituality appeals to me, it fits with my “lets just leave each other alone” philosophy of life, I’m still glad to live in the US. Its easier to say “fuck you in the fucking neck” when stupid secular shit pisses me off here which generally affects me more than people being weirded out by my lack of belief.

The fortunate thing is that at least in California where I live, even believers are usually on my side when I explain why I tend to be hostile to Christianity, and usually I can just politely abstain when the topic of faith comes up.
AaronMk
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
Had accident, much hurt. For my convenience:

Dinh AaronMk: Well hold on, I’ve been in th ER for seven hours.  
TheEvanCat: What’s the situation?  
Dinh AaronMk: I hit a patch of ice, went off road, took out mailbox, and rammed an oak. Came to with EMS next to me and a possible broken shoulder.  
Dinh AaronMk: Left arm is in a sling, doctors are saying “probably not”. So I’mma get a date with a bone doc tomorrow, hopefully.  
Dinh AaronMk: And to try and locate my glasses when I visit the wreck of my Millenium Falcon.  
TheEvanCat: Ah. Sucks.  
Dinh AaronMk: But I only got one not-hurting arm

Seven-eight/maybe nine hours, several x-rays, one ultra-sound, CT scan, and I’m home.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
@PonyPon

Dude. Attaching main-dish flavors to snack foods NEVER ends well. Ask anyone who’s even been unfortunate enough to eat a Grilled Cheese and Ketchup chip.

… I almost tossed my cookies, and it takes a lot to do that to me.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@Princess♠Molestia  
Cause they don’t don’t have denominations that still preach that things like homosexuality should be punishable by death, don’t have denominations that send billions of dollars to actively provoke wars in the middle east under some looney belief that causing a nuclear war between israel and iran will cause god to reveal themself.

As much as I try to be nice to christians; the fact that I’ve seen christians with the batshit belief, especially my old church, wanting a nuclear middle east war under the belief that the rapture could only happen if the dome on the rock was destroyed is a bit fucking much.

I am respectful towards christians to a extend, BUT when you have individuals preaching that a nuclear world war 3 would cause god to reveal himself that’s pretty fucking looney.

. . Before you ask what denomination of christianity I used to be the answer is southern baptist.

. . I totally believe that individuals are allowed to have their own beliefs, but sweet fucking lord my old church was batshit crazy.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@Princess♠Molestia  
I have no real problems with christians or the religion, but shit like that should be a crime. Freedom of religion and freedom of speech does not extend to promoting global terrorism.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@uc9  
Yet, when Muslims preach something like this, they would get branded as “terrorist” ideologists. While the other religions who do the same are less likely to receive the same backlash.

Gotta love those prejudice standards. sarcasm*  
This is bullshit. All religions deserve to be treated as equal.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread is too big.

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.