The time wasting thread [SFW] -NoFullExplicit/Grimdark

And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I just got Minecraft. I’m in creative mode, and have absolutely no idea what I’m doing. My ultimate goal is to make a princess castle, because goddamn it, I deserve one. Any tips on how to get started?
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
@And Brother I Hurt People  
Are you in vanilla minecraft?

If so the best strategy is to be on the edge of two of the edges of blocks and dig down so that even if you run into lava you won’t fall down. When you’re at the bottom level dig 2 high by one width tunnels with two not mined blocks inbetween going outwards. When you run into lava just go back and dump your crap in chests. Then go up two levels until you’ve mined out everything.

Back when I still played vanilla I got bored cause I built a 1:1 scale replica of Okami and didn’t know what else to build.

I’ve gotten bored of feed the beast cause I’ve pretty much done everything imaginable and done everything.

Oh also personally I think very tall narrow towers are the best design for buildings, cause all you need is one torch for each level so you don’t have to waste resources.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@And Brother I Hurt People

Build an all-to massive and complex, unplanned palace. Like I did:

full

I’d build more big projects. But as it stands I’m too busy setting up a plantation on Equestria Prevail’s server where my current big assignment is a barn.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

So I’m getting back into Dwarf Fortress (because of my deep seated masochism), and I was just curious if anyone wanted to be dorfed and updated about the inevitable horrific death of said dorf.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

Ok, so here is my Dorffing list as of now

Nic Cage (Expedition Leader)  
Father Ted  
Stephen Fry  
Clowndicks  
AaronMk  
And Brother I Hurt People  
Trashboat
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread is too big.

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.