The time wasting thread [SFW] -NoFullExplicit/Grimdark

gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@QuasarNova  
Well if you’re looking for stuff reminiscent of good console games I’d start with stuff like Blood of the Werewolf and Binding of Isaac. For shooters the Rise of the Triad and Shadow Warrior remakes are fucking fun as hell in an old school mayhem way.

If you want to get into strategy games I’d recommend Civilization V and X Com: Enemy Unknown.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@Whatevs  
@QuasarNova  
Also an excellent choice, and on PC you can mod the fuck out of it! This is actually pretty easy to do, pretty much every mod includes a read me with instructions, usually just to extract the files into the New Vegas data folder.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
I would ask for suggestions, But I’m still not sure what I exactly like,

Also, If you’re wondering about my new avi, I got tired of Kappei, And I’m on a bit of an SRX Team kick
gasmaskangel
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@Whatevs  
Ah, sorry. I missed that.

Dorfing is the community term for naming dwarfs (a.k.a. dorfs) after people or things.

Given the inevitable fate of every fortress (horrible death, probably involving magma) I feel it is totally appropriate to name one after Father Ted Crilly.

And I love that show, its fucking hilarious.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@And Brother I Hurt People

I use Minecraft as a sort of glorified 3d modeler. I build big shit, or towns. So try that.

And the Wither is a boss creature added to the game at some point. I think it was added at the point that I stopped caring about the game’s RPG elements since they weren’t construction related.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread is too big.

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.