The time wasting thread [SFW] -NoFullExplicit/Grimdark

Buttstank
Thread Starter - The Time Wasting Thread 2.1

!i129.photobucket.com/albums/p212/Adam_Smasher/boards/DullSurprise.jpg!  
According to the mass conservation principle, there is no way a robot made out of six construction vehicles could be taller than a skyline. Its components are too small to form something that large. The robot, of course, is that large anyway because robots don’t care what humans think is impossible
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
Nah, Google is not a good translator. (I actually do have a minor grasp on the language. So I generally know that what I’m saying is at least comprehensible.)
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
@uc9
I’ve never had surgery!
Haha! I still even have my tonsils and appendix.

If you’re wondering why I didn’t have pain killers; rather they gave me pain killers and turned out I was immune to them.

The people that say birth/getting burned/stabbed/broken bones or such is the “worst pain ever” that’s a bunch of fucking bull. Imagine a knife cutting you open and them using medical tools to stitch your insides and such and then stitching it back closed.

After that shit every time I feel pain it’s like “whatever” cause everything else is nothing in comparison.
Buttstank
Thread Starter - The Time Wasting Thread 2.1

@SquiggyBomb  
Pretty much every transformer shifts mass to some extent. I think it was the worst in the original show though. I mean freaking megatron turned into a pistol. Soundwave was a cassette player.  
Also reflector was three different robots that combined into a camera

T’was a silly show
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread is too big.

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.