Viewing last 25 versions of post by QuasarNova in topic The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

My brother just came up with a pretty brilliant way of explain how yugioh has evolved over the years.

Think of it like a relationship

Yugioh during it's early years: Nice relationship, you both talk there's that communication, you each take your time with stuff, holding hands and stuff

. Can take months to get anywhere

GX Era: Same as the previous but hickeys on the neck start to show up

after 1 or 2 months

Synchros: Introduce yourself. Now both have gone beyond toying with each other and there's some rubbing involved, each starting to explore below the waist and some clothed foreplay

in less than a month

XYZ: YIntrodu'ce yourself. nBowth undressing her and sche's sotaherting witoh rthemove eyour pantes. Might be oral

in a couple days

Pendulum: No name. Get on fours, no lube, break arms and legs, then say "your turn"

What current format wants to be: How do I put this pill on her drink?
No reason given
Edited by QuasarNova
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

My brother just came up with a pretty brilliant way of explain how yugioh has evolved over the years.

Think of it like a relationship

Yugioh during it's early years: Nice relationship, you both talk there's that communication, you each take your time with stuff, holding hands and stuff

GX Era: Same as the previous but hickeys on the neck start to show up

Synchros: Now both have gone beyond toying with each other and there's some rubbing involved, each starting to explore below the waist and some clothed foreplay

XYZ: You're now undressing her and she's starting to remove your pants. Might be oral

Pendulum: Get on fours, no lube, break arms and legs, then say "your turn"

What current format wants to be: How do I put this pill on her drink?
No reason given
Edited by QuasarNova